Rules and regulations, health & safety
The Karting Mondercange's rules and regulations are outlined below. We would ask that you familiarise yourself with them and that you adhere to them when using the karting track.
Rules & regulation
This is a matter of safety and is intended to ensure that you enjoy your sessions on site.
We would also ask that you complete and sign the waiver(s) of recourse for each participant using the track. This must be done before the participant will be allowed access to a kart.
|We would also like to remind you that the following health & safety measures have been put in place to help keep everyone safe:
- A reservation is required in order to control the number of people onsite at any given time;
- The number of drivers per session is limited to 15;
- Long trousers, long sleeves and closed-toe shoes must be worn for karting. Anyone with their own equipment (helmet, gloves, overalls, etc.) may, however, use them;
- Overalls can be hired for an additional charge of €5;
- Helmets and karts will be disinfected after each use;
- Single-use gloves and hand sanitiser gel will also be available to customers and visitors;
- Minors may only be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian, and any additional accompanying individuals will be asked to wait on the terrace.
We ask that all customers adhere to the health & safety measures put in place for the safety of all staff and visitors to the site.