ACL Fleet Assistance
Unlike ACL's private members, ACL's assistance for company fleets is not based on the person, but on the vehicle. In case of problems on the road, ACL assists the vehicle, regardless of the driver, in Luxembourg and Europe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The services of the ACL Fleet Assistance card include:
- Breakdown service and towing in Luxembourg, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Reimbursement of up to €500 for game damage
- Return home of the driver and occupants following an accident or serious breakdown
- Breakdown recovery and towing abroad, 24/7
- Repatriation of the vehicle following an accident or serious breakdown abroad
- Repatriation of the vehicle's occupants following an accident or serious breakdown abroad
- Repatriation of the occupants in the event of illness or injury
- Recovery of the vehicle abroad
- Continuation of the journey if the driver is deprived of the vehicle abroad after an accident or serious breakdown
- Dispatch of spare parts abroad
- Customs clearance of scrapped vehicles
The ACL Fleet Assistance card for company vehicles costs €66 per vehicle per year and is valid until 15 March of the following year. Any vehicle of less than 3.5 t and registered in Luxembourg can benefit from the ACL Fleet Assistance card, which therefore includes cars (internal combustion or electric), vans and motorbikes.
Find the detailed provisions of ACL Fleet Assistance here.