Fleet Association for Mobility
The new Fleet Association for Mobility membership package is a response to the recent need for support in corporate fleet management and mobility in general.
At a cost of €350 per year*, the company's fleet manager can participate in the activities and benefit from the knowledge of the Fleet Association for Mobility (FAM) and the company can enjoy the additional services of ACL.
Additional benefits for the company are
- Tailor-made advice on company mobility
- 10% discount on the rental price of the Mondercange karting track for the organisation of events
The company's fleet manager has access to information and activities of the FAM:
- 3 newsletters in French
- The "Flash" newsletter providing real-time information on tax and legislative changes
- 3 expert webinars on specific topics. Discover the first free webinar organised by the FAM on the theme: Diesel, petrol, hybrid, 100% electric ... how to make the right choice economically and how to build my future shortlist?
- 2 meetings (post-covid) to promote good practices and networking between fleet managers
- In addition, the fleet manager has the opportunity to test electric car models at the ACL ClubMobil
Below you will find a video presentation of the ACL Fleet Association for Mobility:
Registration with ACL Fleet Mobility is exclusively open to fleet managers of companies that are "Corporate" members of ACL and are not commercially active in the automotive sector. Acceptance for membership is subject to approval by the FAM Steering Committee.
*Membership is valid until 31 December of the current year. Membership from 1 June 2021 onwards costs €175 and is valid until 31 December of the current year..